WAREHOUSE & PALLET STORAGE
If you’re looking for short term, long term, or emergency warehouse storage and distribution solutions for your commercial palletised goods, we can help.
Safe and secure warehouse storage
Our warehouse storage Nuneaton solutions securely and safely store your pallet goods. Whether you are looking for emergency storage, short-term storage or long-term storage solutions, Nu Vision Logistics have the facilities to keep your goods safe and secure.
With our purposely designed and tailored commercial storage facilities, you can benefit from our warehouse and storage company, whether you are situated in Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, or Crick, Northampton. We also offer a 24/7 pick and pack fulfilment service handled by our warehouse operatives for an efficient supply chain.
Without a good supply chain, you won’t be serving your customers well. A poor supply chain will also cost your business in other areas. Without the proper system in place to help better manage supply chains, your business profitability could be affected by
- Storing excess inventory
- Inadequate supplier contracts
- Incontinuity of supply
- Poor sourcing or use of poor-quality materials
- Inefficient or inadequate logistics agreements
- Failing to implement cost-saving technology
- Improper or inadequate planning
Extensive distribution network
Our distribution network allows for quick and easy transport of your pallet goods to our warehouse facilities from anywhere in the Midlands. With our prime Midlands locations both in Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, we are in an ideal position to help meet your business storage and distribution needs.
As our main facility is conveniently located in Nuneaton, we are in an ideal position to access direct transport links for easy UK pallet distribution, including the A45, A46, M6, M40, M45, and M69. Our Crick facility is also in a great location near the Daventry international rail and freight terminal and the M1.
Whether we are securely transporting your goods or safely storing them, you can rest assured that your goods are in safe hands. With track and trace during distribution, dock loading service for unloading/loading, secure facilities, and full inventory management, you have peace of mind.
Why use Nu Vision Logistic’s warehouse storage solutions?
Here is why you should consider our warehousing Nuneaton service:
- Secure storage facilities with CCTV and an alarm system
- 45,000 sq. ft. purpose-designed facility for safely storing your goods
- Order management system with track and trace available for goods both in and out
- Inventory management for quick access to your stored goods
- 24/7 pick and pack service
- Both freestanding and racked storage space is available
- Quick and efficient distribution of your goods, with direct access to key transport routes
- Internal/external ground facilities and dock levellers for securely handling your goods
If you want to find out more about our safe and secure warehouse storage solutions, get in touch with our friendly and professional team today. We’ll be happy to with your logistic needs.
Warehouse Storage FAQs
What is warehousing?
Warehousing is the process of storing physical inventory inside a warehouse facility. Warehousing is used by a range of businesses to store bulk inventory ready for sale or distribution temporarily.
What companies need warehouse space?
Industries such as e-commerce, automotive, agriculture, construction, cargo, and any other heavy industries can all benefit from using warehouse storage.
What should I look for when selecting a warehouse service?
- Customer service
- Additional costs
- Size and layout of the facility
- Security and insurance
- Value-added services
Why warehousing services are important in logistics?
Using warehousing services in logistics allows for goods to be stored in a single location, making it easier to organise and distribute items. It also helps with timely deliveries of items or stock or for packing of items ready for distribution.
How do warehouse companies store goods?
- Floor stacking, where items are stacked on the floor to maximise space. Items can be stacked on top of one another.
- Pallet racking for storing pallet shipments on specially designed racking. Pallets can be stacked on multiple levels.
- Freestanding for storing or stacking items without any fixed support. Very similar to floor stacking.
- Mezzanine or raised storage that provides additional storage space on additional levels.
What is the importance of material handling in logistics?
Material handling improves efficiency and the safety of transporting goods. Using material handling helps streamline logistics activities and can optimise space.
What are the different types of material handling systems?
There are different types of material handling systems, including:
- Handling and storage equipment, such as shelving and racks.
- Bulk handling equipment, such as conveyor belts and hoppers.
- Industrial trucks, such as forklifts and dollies.
- Engineered systems, such as automated storage and retrieval systems.
What do 3PL warehouse companies do?
A third-party logistics company (3PL) is a provider of logistics services. Some 3PLs specialise in a particular service, while others offer a holistic range of logistics services. Services a 3PL can offer include:
- Courier services
- Order fulfilment
- Pallet distribution and delivery
- Shipping coordination
- Pick and pack
- Same-day and next-day delivery